Zelda - Bolero Of Orchestral Zelda - Bolero Of Orchestral

Good.

It's VERY good indeed, the orchestrated soundboard is vey accurate and so the song is perfectly done.

Silent hill 2 Promise Ver 2.0 Silent hill 2 Promise Ver 2.0

Have you seen a little girl?

I don't like the 1min intro of nothing, It's raining and nothing happens, I know you want to create some kind of atmosphere as in SH2 but I don't thing it should take one full minute in order to do so.
The wind sample are nice and all but I'd rather be listening to the song instead of the weather, know what I mean?

ChemicalLegion responds:

my first negative feedback i know where your coming from but i like atmospheric ambient industrial kinda music thanks for the feed back

Cybernetehcnology Cybernetehcnology

Cool one

A bit short but the tune is funny and catchy.

HyperFrog HyperFrog

Nice, but..

Well, maybe with another soundboard you'll get something interesting for a techno trance song.
It's cool though, for a start.

Viola Tess Viola Tess

Interesting

Nice effect, it will be nice for an industrial song intro.

AccountableMasses responds:

thanks.

Volley Fire Mission B [Loop] Volley Fire Mission B [Loop]

Nostalgia

I loved this game and specially the songs, imo you did a good job for this one.

My Duty My Duty

Epic game battle

Like Angelus1818 said, it's very impressive, we can sense the epic proportion of the movie/game and it's really nice.

There's a flaw at 0:47 where the violon fade in, it's a bit too brutal, listen to it and you'll see.
Also, the ending is brutal too, maybe it should be more gentle, it's way too violent and in contradiction with the whole ambiance created.

vai90 responds:

Hm, I see what you mean though I don't perceive it to be too brutal. At least not the violin fade in. The ending is definitely sudden, but it was meant to be the main theme of a game and the last hit marks the spot where the game menu should appear. Well, that was what I had in mind.

Thx for the constructive feedback! Very appreciated.

Wielding A Sword Of Vengeance Wielding A Sword Of Vengeance

Good !

It reminds me of Zombie Shooter theme (some prequel to Alien Shooter), and it's a very pleasant compliment here.
The only flaw I can dig is the melting pot of electronic stuff, there's too many electronic at the same time and it get a bit confusing, maybe if the volume was a bit down, it'll be great.

Anyway, good job pal!

vai90 responds:

Thx!

JBI - Worth living for! JBI - Worth living for!

Epic as well !

It's almost perfect, nothing to add, good job buddy.
Except at the beginning, I don't like the guitar, it just don't suits the ambiance of the song.

Paradise Man Paradise Man

Wait a minute...

Yep ! That's E.T. theme dude, but I doubt that John Williams will sue you, so don't worry.
The techno part at 0:27 is too much loud, reduce the volume.

Randomman4 responds:

Hmm, just listened to the theme on Youtube, I couldn't find the rythm at all. I don't think its et's theme. But I will take that other comment into advice.